POPULATION - 22.6 MILLION
SUB-TROPICAL AND TEMPERATE CLIMATES RESPECTIVELY FOR THE NORTH AND SOUTH ISLAND.
AUSTRALIA IS 4 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES AHEAD OF NEPAL
Australia is a large country in the Oceania and the world’s sixth largest country in the world by total area. Australia has been a 3rd most popular destination for the international students in English speaking nation behind UK and US. Australia is ranked best among popular country in the world for international students in terms of quality of education, quality of life, and international recognition, and cultural diversity, safe and friendly environment. Australia is a country with more than 22000 courses in 1100 institutions, which make students possible to select an appropriate subject. Among them 8 are ranked on top 100 universities in the world which shows the standard of Australian education system. The policies like Education Services for Overseas Students act, Tuition Protection Services, Overseas Student Health Cover and Post Study Work option are the attracting features while choosing Australia.
Why study in Australia?
- Nepalese 12+3 is acceptable for master’s degree.
- Duration for the master’s courses is between 1, 1.5 to 2 yrs.
- Competitive costs for tuitions and living in comparison to other developed countries. Like USA, UK etc.
- Australian education is recognized worldwide from US to NZ.
- High Standard of education in international terms, good research facilities available with state of the art equipment.
- Visa process is straightforward and fair.
- Currently over 40000 Nepalese Students in Australia.
- Australian universities are members of an International Academic community and academic staff are frequently recruited on an international basis.
- Australian Countries and graduates are keenly recruited into institutions overseas, indicating a measure of Quality Education.
- ESOS Act to protect the interest of overseas students.
- Safe country with pleasant climate and a stable democracy.